Many fears are related to a lack of self-confidence, whether it concerns the private or the professional sphere. The fear of failing, the fear of doing poorly or not being up to it, these doubts can affect everyone of us, from early childhood to adulthood.
Thanks to its specific techniques, Sophrology gives the right tools to:
- reduce stress and apprehension
- get one’s state of calm back, physically and mentally
- mobilize one’s inner resources to build up one’s self-confidence and be able to move forward.
This workshop is aimed at all those who wish to find or reinforce their self-confidence to feel better prepared for life events; students sitting exams, job seekers, athletes preparing for a competition, artists, professionals (having to speak in public for example), parents and future parents etc…
Information and registration on email@example.com
Possible date in English:
- Friday February 4th, 12h30 – 13h30
Possible date in French:
- Friday January 28th, 10h30 – 11h30
Availability : 3 to 6 participants max. per workshop for better support.
Price : Online, 10€ per person (incl.VAT). Outdoors: 12€ per person (incl.VAT)
(You can find all the information about the registration process on the Workshop Schedule).